|1||-||-||Skill 1 +2|
|2||-||Skill 1 +2||Keen Senses|
|4||Skill 1 +2||Keen Senses||Telepathy|
|5||-||-||Devils Affinity +2|
|6||-||Constitution +1||Devils Special 1|
|7||-||-||Skill 2 +2|
|8||Keen Senses||Telepathy||Devils Resistance|
|10||-||Devils Affinity +2||Devils Special 2|
|11||-||-||Devils Affinity +4|
|12||Constitution +1||Devils Special 1||Devils Protection|
|13||-||-||Skill 3 +2|
|14||-||Skill 2 +2||Devils Special 3|
|16||Telepathy||Devils Resistance||Spell Resistance|
|17||-||-||Devils Affinity +6|
|18||-||Dexterity +1||Devils Special 4|
|19||-||-||Skill 4 +2|
|20||Devils Affinity +2||Devils Special 2||True Devil|
- Lineage: Different types of Devils have different skills and abilities. The Descendant gains a number of supernatural powers determined by their Lineage. All saves are Cha based and all Spell-Like Abilities are used at a CL of 1/4, 1/2 or 1X their level, depending on bloodline strength.
- Skills 1-4 +2: Each Devils has their own unique quirks and strengths. These are passed along to their Descendants as dictated by their Lineage.
- Keen Senses: Devils are known for their acute sight in darkness. The Descendant gains Darkvision out to 60ft as well as the ability to see in Magical Darkness of up to a spell of level equal to half their hit dice.
- Telepathy (Su) All Devils can speak with any other creature within a certain range 5ft per Hit Dice that has a
language. It is possible to address multiple creatures at once telepathically, although maintaining a telepathic
conversation with more than one creature at a time is just as difficult as simultaneously speaking and listening to multiple people at the same time.
- Devils Affinity: The Devils Descendant knows how to deal with others Devils. They gain a bonus to all social interaction checks with the type of Devils specified in their Lineage and half that bonus against other Devils type.
- Devils Resistance: Devils have a Innate Resistance to Fire and Poison. This Resistance is equal to 1/8, 1/4 or 1/2 HD. They also have a Resistance to Acid and Cold equal to 1/4, 1/2 or 1X HD.
- Spell Resistance: Devils Descendants gain Spell Resistance 11 + level.
- Devils Protection: Devils have a strong protection against attacks. They have a Damage Reduction of 1/4, 1/3 or 1/2 HD. This Protection is bypassed by Good Weapons. They also have Batural Armor bonus of +1, +2 or +3 depending on Bloodline Strength.
- True Devil: The Devil have a complete Immunity to Poison and Fire. Their Damage Reduction increase to by bypassed only by Silver & Good weapons. They gain the Outsider (Native) Type and the Devil, Lawful and Evil subtype.
Skills: Acrobatics (or Bluff), Intimidate, Perception, Stealth
|1||Lesser Erinyes Magic|
- Lesser Erinyes Magic: The Descendant add Fear, Mirror Image to their Racial Innate Magic Powers. They also gain a bonus of +2 Charges / Day. They have a Natural Armor bonus of +1.
- Wings: The Descendant can now use her Wings to Fly at a speed of 50ft (Good).
- Erinyes Magic: The Descendant add True Seeing and Greater Teleport to their Racial Innate Magic Powers. They also gain a bonus of +2 Charges / Day. Thier Natural Armor Bonus increase by +1.
- Summon Devil: Une fois par jour un Erinye peut invoquer des Diables qui restent jusqu'à la mort ou un maximum de 1 heure (lancer 1d6 pour voir qui répond : 1) 2 Lemure, 2) 1 Imp, 3) 1 Imp et 2 Lemure, 4) 1 Barbazu, 5) 1 Barbazu et 1 Imp et 2 Lemure ; 6) 1 Barbazu et 2 Imp et 4 Lemure) Les Diables respectent les règles normales de Summon.