Effects : As a move action, you can form a semi-solid weapon composed of psychic energy distilled from your own mind. You must choose the form of your mind blade when you Shape this Soulmeld. You can either form it into a light weapon, a one-handed weapon, or a two-handed weapon. Once chosen, your mind blade stays in this form every time you forms the mind blade. The light weapon deals 1d6 points of damage, the one-handed weapon deals 1d8 points of damage, and the two-handed weapon deals 2d6 points of damage. All damages are based on a Medium-sized creature wielding Medium-sized weapons; adjust the weapon damage as appropriate for different sized weapons. In all forms, the mind blade has a critical range of 19-20/x2. If you have powerful build or any similar ability forms an appropriately-sized mind blade dealing the size-appropriate amount of damage. If the mindblade chosen form is a light weapon, you may choose to form two light weapons when forming your mind blade if you so chooses, but you suffers the standard penalties for two-weapon fighting.
Regardless of the weapon form you has chosen, your mind blade does not have a set damage type. When shaping your weapon and assigning abilities to it, you chooses whether it will deal bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing damage. You may change the damage type of an existing mind blade, or may summon a new mind blade with a different damage type, as a full-round action; otherwise, the mind blade retains the last damage type chosen every time it is summoned.
The blade can be broken (it has hardness 10 and 10 hit points); however, you can simply create another on your next move action (or as a Free Action if you have Quick Draw). The moment you relinquishes your grip on the blade, it dissipates (unless you intends to throw it; see below). A mind blade is considered a magic weapon for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction and is considered a masterwork weapon.
you can use feats such as Power Attack or Combat Expertise in conjunction with the mind blade just as if it were a normal weapon. You can also choose your mind blade for feats requiring a specific weapon choice, such as Weapon Focus and Improved Critical. Powers or spells that upgrade weapons can be used on a mind blade. You can use feats such as Weapon Finesse that work on light weapons with your mind blade, but such feats only work on mind blades in a light weapon form.
Even in places where psionic effects do not normally function (such as within a null psionics field), you can attempt to sustain your mind blade by making a DC 20 Will save. On a successful save, your maintains your mind blade for a number of rounds equal to your melshaper level before you needs to check again, although the mind blade is treated for all purposes as a non-magical, masterwork weapon while in a place where psionic effects do not normally function. On an unsuccessful attempt, the mind blade vanishes. As a move action on your turn, you can attempt a new Will save to rematerialize your mind blade while you remains within the psionics-negating effect. You gains a bonus on Will saves made to maintain or form your mind blade equal to the total enhancement bonus of your mind blade (see below).
You chooses the appearance of your mind blade, although its shape must reflect the selections the soulknife has chosen: a bludgeoning mind blade would be blunt, slashing would have an edge, etc.
You have some knowledge of how to throw your mind blade, though the range increment varies by form and the largest of blade forms cannot be thrown. Light weapon mind blades have a range increment of 20 ft. One-handed weapon mind blades have a range increment of 15 ft. Two-handed weapon mind blades cannot be thrown normally. Whether or not the attack hits, a thrown mind blade then dissipates.
Essentia [Locked] : The Mindblade gain a Enhancement Bonus of +1 / Essentia
Chakra - xxx - Blade Skills : You gain 2 Blade Skill from the list below for each essentia Locked in your Mindblade.
Chakra - xxx - Enhanced Mindblade : The Mindblade gain special abilities that you choose from the list below when you bind it to your Chakra. The total bonus of the special abilities you can choose is equal to the amount of Essentia locked.
Chakra - xxx - Mind Blade Mastery : ...
You reaches the pinnacle of your art and your connection to your mindblade is so strong it cannot be severed. You no longer requires a Will save to maintain your mind blade in a null psionics field, although it still loses any enhancement bonus and special abilities. In addition, you may change the configurations of your mind blade's special abilities at will as a full-round action, which also resets any penalties that may have accrued from the Fluid Form and Improved Fluid Form blade skills.
|Keen (Edge weapon Only)||+1|
|Coup de Grace||+5|
- Alter Blade: You gains the ability to shape your mind blade into different weapon forms. You may change your blade's form to the light weapon, one-handed weapon, or two-handed weapon forms any time you forms your mind blade. Additionally, you may choose to form your mind blade into a one-handed weapon and a light weapon instead of two light weapons.
- Bladestorm: As a full attack, when wielding your mind blade, you can give up your regular attacks and instead throw one mind blade at your full attack bonus at all opponents within 30 feet, ignoring the normal range increments for throwing a mind blade. Regardless of the number of attacks you makes, you only provokes attacks of opportunity as though you made a single ranged attack. you must possess the Bladewind blade skill to take this ability, this ability may not be used if the mind blade is in a two-handed weapon form, and you must be at least 16th level to choose this blade skill.
- Bladewind: you gains the ability to momentarily fragment your mind blade into numerous identical blades, each of which strikes at a nearby opponent. As a full attack, when wielding your mind blade, you can give up your regular attacks and instead fragment your mind blade to make one melee attack at your full base attack bonus against each opponent within reach. Each fragment functions identically to you's regular mind blade. When using bladewind, you forfeits any bonus or extra attacks granted by other feats or abilities (such as Cleave or haste). The mind blade immediately reverts to its previous form after the bladewind attack. You must be at least 8th level to choose this blade skill.
- Combat Slide: Upon successfully striking an enemy in melee, you may immediately make a 5-foot step (even if you already moved in the round, but not if you have taken a 5-foot step). In addition, when someone misses you with a melee attack, you may spend an immediate action to take a 5-foot step.
- Deadly Blow: you's mind blade critical multiplier increases by 1. You must be at least 10th level to choose this blade skill.
- Dual Imbue: When utilizing multiple mind blades, you may charge both blades with your psychic strike ability at the same time (including when expending your focus to charge your psychic strike). However, your psychic strike damage is reduced by 1d8 when using this option. Damage remains normal when each weapon is charged separately.
- Enhanced Range: Your range increment when throwing your mind blade in any form doubles.
- Exploding Critical: When you confirms a critical hit, you can expend your psionic focus to deal your psychic strike damage, even if your mind blade was not charged with psychic strike, and even if you already dealt psychic strike on the attack. You must be at least 12th level to choose this blade skill.
- Extended Strike: A soulknife may, as a standard action, make a single attack as if your reach was 5' longer. This blade skill may be combined with the twin strike blade skill. A soulknife must be at least 12th level to choose this blade skill.
- Fluid Form: you may expend your psychic strike as a swift action, but deal no psychic strike damage, to make a minor modification to your mind blade. You may remove up to one weapon special ability (if any) from your mind blade's configuration, and add the ability's value to the mind blade's enhancement bonus. You may also add up to one weapon special ability to your mind blade's configuration, and subtract the ability's value from the mind blade's enhancement bonus. Once you had made either or both of these changes, the mind blade suffers a -1 penalty to its enhancement bonus; this penalty is cumulative with each time this blade skill is used, and lasts until you rests for 8 hours or spends 8 hours in concentration to reconfigure your mind blade. This blade skill may not be used if this would reduce the mind blade's enhancement bonus below +1, or if the final enhancement bonus would be above your maximum. - Fluid Form, Improved: When you uses the Fluid Form blade skill, you may change all of your mind blade's weapon special abilities simultaneously. The mind blade still suffers a cumulative -1 penalty to its enhancement bonus when the Fluid Form blade skill is used. A soulknife must have the Fluid Form blade skill to choose this blade skill. a soulknife's mind blades need not actually look like swords
- Full Enhancement: When forming your mind blade into multiple items, you suffers no reduction in enhancement bonus.
- Furious Charge: You deals an additional 2 points of damage on every attack made at the end of a charge. The increased damage is only 1 per attack for off-hand attacks, but becomes 3 per attack when using the two-handed form of the mind blade.
- Furious Charge, Improved: You can expend your psychic strike while making a charge to make an additional attack with your main hand, albeit at a -5 penalty on the attack roll, at the end of a charge action. If you is wielding two mind blades and has the Twin Strike blade skill, she may instead make an additional attack with each mind blade, but each of these additional attacks suffers a -5 penalty on the attack roll in addition to the penalties for attacking with two weapons. you does not apply the expended psychic strike's damage to your attacks. you may only gain the benefit of this blade skill once on any charge. you must have the Furious Charge blade skill and be at least 8th level to choose this blade skill. - Gruesome Riposte: you may expend your psionic focus as an immediate action to attack an enemy who has successfully struck your in melee. This attack is assumed to happen after the successful attack, so she cannot use this ability if the attack would put your below 0 hit points, nor does dropping your enemy below 0 hit points prevent the attack from hitting. A soulknife must be at least 10th level to choose this blade skill.
- Improved Enhancement: you's enhancement bonus on your mind blade increases by 1. This increase may be used to increase the actual enhancement bonus of the mind blade (to a maximum of +5) or be spent on weapon special abilities, as normal. A soulknife must be at least 12th level to choose this blade skill.
- Knife to the Soul: you gains the knife to the soul ability. When a soulknife with knife to the soul executes a psychic strike, she can choose to substitute Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma damage (your choice) for extra dice of damage. For each die of extra damage she gives up, she deals 1 point of damage to the ability score she chooses. A soulknife can combine extra dice of damage and ability damage in any combination, so long as no more than half of you's extra dice of damage are converted to ability damage. Knife to the soul may only be used once per round. Unlike the base psychic strike ability, knife to the soul is entirely reliant on the creature's mind, and cannot be used on creatures immune to mind-affecting abilities. you decides which ability score your psychic strike damages and the division of ability damage and extra dice of damage when she imbues your mind blade with the psychic strike energy. A soulknife must be at least 12th level to choose this blade skill.
- Mind Daggers: you may form one or a pair of mind daggers in place of your normal forms. Mind daggers have a range increment of 30 ft when thrown, deal 1d4 points of damage (type assigned in the same manner as other forms) and have a critical range of 19-20/x2. You may switch between mind daggers and your chosen blade form at will as a free action, including in the middle of full attacks, and it can be done more than once per round (this is an exception to the full-round action normally required to shape a mind blade). You cannot switch between the daggers and the two-handed mind blade form unless only forming a single dagger. Mind daggers have the same enhancement configuration as your current mind blade configuration.
- Multiple Throw: you can throw a number of mind blades per round equal to the number of melee attacks you could make. You must be at least 14th level to choose this blade skill.
- Powerful Strikes: Your psychic strike deals an additional 1d8 damage.
- Reaching Blade: you may expend your focus to increase your reach with your mind blade by 5 feet until the start of your next turn. Unlike normal reach weapons, you may also attack adjacent opponents with your mind blade. You must be at least 8th level to choose this blade skill.
- Reaper's Blade: With this ability you automatically recharges your psychic strike ability if you reduces an enemy's hit points to below 0 with a melee attack using your mind blade. If your blade was already charged, your next psychic strike deals 1.5 times the damage rolled. A soulknife must be at least 10th level to choose this blade skill.
- Rending Blades: Hooks extend from your mind blade, dealing an additional 1d6 bleed damage on a critical hit, and giving a competence bonus on Climb checks equal to the enhancement bonus of the mind blade.
- Toppling Strike: If you's mind blade has the Trip special feature, she may use it to make a single attack at your full base attack bonus as a standard action. If the attack hits, it deals damage normally and you can make a free trip attack (using your full base attack bonus) against the same foe. She does not provoke an attack of opportunity for this trip attempt. A soulknife must have the Weapon Special blade skill before selecting this blade skill.
- Toppling Strike, Improved: If you's mind blade has the Trip special feature, she may use it to make a single attack at your full base attack bonus as a standard action. If the attack hits, it deals damage normally and you can make a free trip attack (using your full base attack bonus) against the same foe. If she successfully trips that foe, she may make an additional trip attack (using your full base attack bonus) against another foe within reach and adjacent to the first foe. As long as she successfully trips your foe, she may continue to make trip attempts against foes adjacent to the previous foe, so long as they are within your reach. She does not provoke attacks of opportunity for these trip attempts. A soulknife must have the Toppling Strike and Weapon Special blade skills before selecting this blade skill.
- Trade Blows: When you uses the total defense action, she may make a melee attack at your normal attack bonus on anyone that makes a melee attack against your, regardless of whether the opponent's attack hits. This attack is resolved immediately after the opponent's attack. you may make one such attack for each attack made against your. If multiple opponents attack you, each attack she makes must be against the enemy that triggered it. All such attacks are made with a -4 penalty on the attack roll, and are an exception to the rule that you cannot attack during the total defense action. A soulknife must be at least 10th level to choose this blade skill.
- Twin Strike: When making a single standard attack and wielding two mind blades, you may attack with both of your mind blades at the normal penalties for two-weapon fighting. She may also utilize this ability when making attacks of opportunity, but not for any other special attacks, unless specifically stated otherwise. you must be at least 8th level to choose this blade skill.
- Two-Handed Throw: you gains the ability to throw your mind blade if it is in two-handed form, with a range increment of 10 ft.
- Weapon Special: you may assign one of the following specials to your mind blade when she shapes your mind blade: brace, trip, or disarm. She may change the assigned ability by reshaping your mind blade. This blade skill may be taken more than once, allowing you to assign multiple abilities at once.
- Wing Clip: As a standard action, you may make a single melee attack against a single creature. If she hits, instead of dealing damage, the vibrations in your mind blade damages the creature's ability to move, rendering it unable to move for a number of rounds equal to you's Strength modifier (minimum 1). A successful Fortitude save negates the effect. The DC of this save is 10 + you's base attack bonus.